Until Sofia decides to write something about herself, let me introduce myself...
Hello, there! This is Ioannis. Ioannis Tzortzakakis. I am an Art History, English, Greek tutor; whatever this might possibly mean... Apart from Perivoli Guest Rooms, I also run My iTutoring and South Lexicon Translations. At your service!
There are 5 things Airbnb suggests to share with my guests
To know us better... There are 5 (or maybe more) things I can’t live without:
- My little girl Eirini; and Sofia, my partner, of course!
- Books (with footnotes)
- Friends, & Family
- Laptop, & WiFi
- Coffee, & Beer, & Wine (either red or white), & Pizza, & Spaghetti, & White Chocolate, & Sandwiches, & Peanut Butter, & Porridge, & Eggs, & Bacon, etc.
My favourite things
- My favorite destination would be a nearby quiet beach... not swimming, but drinking coffee or beer in the company of good friends.
- My favorite book would be "Jane Eyre" , a novel by English writer Charlotte Brontë... DO NOT ask why, I do not know either, I just do like it...
- My favorite movie would be... let me think a moment please... Indiana Jones series, & X-Men series, & Forrest Gump, & My Fair Lady, & Mary Poppins, & The Cats, & Educating Rita, & The Lion King, & any film or show with Rowan Atkinson, or John Cleese, or Julia Roberts, or Juliette Binoche.
All that said, if you also believe, as Forrest Gump says, that: Life is box of chocolates, you never know what you are going to get", be my guest, then! : )